* Clients are resposible for any legal issues regarding copyrights and trademarked material in their graphics/ designs.
* Our production schedule works on a first come first served basic. Return costumers, quantities or any other does not push any job ahead of another.
* If you are providing your own garments you need to always keep in mind the following:
- We request that you provide at least (2) shirts extra in each size (5% extra recommended) for spoilage, especially if your count is vital. We can’t tell you the number of times we print the front of a shirt in an order and then find a hole in the back, stain, color inconsistencies, mislabeled sizes, loose stitching and labels, or any other garment defects.
- Your shirts are checked in by a specific process. They are counted prior to the start of the t shirts print production.
- Your shirt order is counted again after is printed.
- Your shirt order is counted a 3rd time before it is folded and placed back in your original box for shippment. Please count you shirts upon delivery. You have 48 hours to dispute a count error.
* If a printing error has ocurred and it is verified as our fault, we would ask that all shirts be returned. The shirts that are returned are the ones that wil be replaced.
* Your project does not go into the production without your approval first. So please be aware to make any change before your approval.
* We reserve the rigths to say ¨NO¨and refuse to print any job/ project without any explanation.
* Payment is due before production starts.
* Prices are subjet to change with 2 weeks in advance notice for our regular clients basis.
* Prices are not subjet to change when an invoice has been isued except costumer make a change after received, add an extra print, service, etc.
* Once your order has been shipped, we are not responsible for any damages that may occur. Insurance is left up to your discretion.
* Projects will not be shipped until full payment has been made.